Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: June 02, 2005

---------

From: Terry Marney (terrylou63_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 03 2005 - 03:36:57 PDT

Patricia: I would love to see any pictures you have of these altered books/handbags. I'm thinking of doing something like this next year as an on-going activity for my Art Foundations high school kids. I'd like to try to make one myself over the summer so that I know what I'm doing! What size book works best for this activity...a small thick book?
Terry