[teacherartexchange] Fine Art Pins to inspire a lesson

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 02 2005 - 13:36:10 PDT

Greetigns Art Educators,

Barbara Yalof (Art Education list member) makes wonderful fine art jewelry.
Small wood pieces - gessoed - with painting and collage. She adds
beads an small collaged pieces as dangles. This would make a neat fund
raiser project for your students to try.

You can see Barb's jewelry at this link:
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1n8bi/id3.html
Contact information is on her site.

If anyone does this as a lesson - do let me know. I would like to put
it on Incredible Art Department. If you are concerned about
"copyright" - settle for images that are all done before 1923 (or so).
I doubt any "copyright police" will come after you for using the
small images you find in your resource catalogs. You will be revising
them into unique mini works of art. You will be "recycling" images.

Enjoy,

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department