Re: [teacherartexchange] storage for posters?

---------

From: Carol ONeil (o8neil_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 01 2005 - 14:38:16 PDT

hey jan, don't know if this is a help but our target has wrapping paper containers at christmas especially, they might be the right shape/size. blessings carol

"Hillmer, Jan" <HillmJan@Berkeleyprep.org> wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find Rubbermaid or Rubbermaid-like storage for mounted posters? One of my classroom teachers asked me and I do not know beyond the under-the–bed storage box. However, I think that’s too small for many posters. She is struggling with bugs in her classroom and they love the cardboard boxes she’s been using for storage.

This is the only thing she can find:

 http://www.carsondellosa.com/cd/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CarsonDellosa&category%5Fname=&product%5Fid=5638

Thanks for any help …

Jan