[teacherartexchange] storage for posters?

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 01 2005 - 12:33:53 PDT

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find Rubbermaid or Rubbermaid-like storage
for mounted posters? One of my classroom teachers asked me and I do not
know beyond the under-the-bed storage box. However, I think that's too
small for many posters. She is struggling with bugs in her classroom
and they love the cardboard boxes she's been using for storage.

This is the only thing she can find:

http://www.carsondellosa.com/cd/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CarsonDellosa
&category%5Fname=&product%5Fid=5638

Thanks for any help ...