[teacherartexchange] Jill's Stuffed Patterned Fish (photo)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 01 2005 - 06:18:05 PDT

Greetings Teacher Art Exchange,

I am always "fishing" for good ideas to add to the page of Fish lessons ideas.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/fish.htm

Scroll down to see Jill's patterned fish on cloth with light dusting
of spray paint color. See detail of two fish and larger image too.

It looks like she has them suspended from the ceiling with fish line
and fishing poles (right Jill?)

Thanks for sharing this one with us, Jill.

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/