Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Handmade Books - Online Exhibit - link

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 01 2005 - 06:04:42 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Marsha G is really getting into her planning for her altered book Tip
In Swap. She is exploring what she can find online to inspire. Here is
a link she shared with me for handmade books.

Days of the Handmade Book:

This is part of Cecilia Sharpley's site.
Linked on my page for Papermaking and Book Arts.

Enjoy this exhibit - also look at the Artist Book Galleries on Cecilia's site.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources
To unsubscribe go to