[teacherartexchange] Handmade Books - Online Exhibit - link

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 01 2005 - 06:04:42 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Marsha G is really getting into her planning for her altered book Tip
In Swap. She is exploring what she can find online to inspire. Here is
a link she shared with me for handmade books.

Days of the Handmade Book:
http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com/DOHB/dohbmainpage.htm

This is part of Cecilia Sharpley's site.
http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com/index.htm
Linked on my page for Papermaking and Book Arts.

Enjoy this exhibit - also look at the Artist Book Galleries on Cecilia's site.

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/