Radial Name Design & Monster lesson on IAD - Elementary

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 22:48:06 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Quite some time ago I shared Patti' Caiola's Word files for these two
lessons...
I now have them on the site in html for all to view.
There is a Monster in my Closet:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Patti-monster.htm

Radial Name Design:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Patti-name.htm
Included are definitions for you to tie in math concepts.

These are linked from elementary plans. I also linked Radial Name Design
from Middle School Plans.

Word files I share the easy way first. There are some formatting glitches
that are just minor...Maybe I should tell my friend Bill Gates to make Word
and Front Page more compatible? (Patti's bullets don't show up - I'll see
about putting some new ones in...). I've been checking all pages now in
Mozilla and IE...Anytime you find a major "glitch" - do let me know
(especially Mac people - as I know there have been problems in the past).

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources