Re: Digital Photography

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (hoart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 16:26:13 PDT

On Jun 29, 2004, at 1:33 PM, John Scott wrote:

> Has anyone switched their film photo program over to digital (all or
> part)? I'm thinking of offering parallel digital projects through the
> year, and would appreciate any insights you have. Any equipment
> suggestions, or assignment suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
> (I also teach computer graphics and already have a lab with 12 Dells
> with PhotoShop on them.)

John,

If you get cameras that use AA batteries get NiMH that you can
recharge. Digital cameras use lots of power and these batteries last
longer and are much cheaper in the long run.

Harold

personal web site - www.olejarz.com
school web site -
http://www.wyckoffschools.org/eisenhower/teachers/olejarz/index.html