Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Sea Turtles Lesson - elementary - from Patti Caiola

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 16:20:27 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Patti Caiola shared her Oil Pastel/Watercolor Resist
Sea Turtles lesson. I now have it on IAD. I will add
more resources later.

I will be adding Linda Woods' Ocean/Aquarium (in the
future) to this lesson....Linda has done watercolor
ocean/aquarium scenes with her third grade students.
See some on her site:
Click Lower School Gallery - third grade. Linda's
lesson begins with an actual trip to the aquarium -
lucky kids!

The summer sharing begins... What do you have hiding
on your computer to share with others? If the list
helped you with a lesson - what did you do with that
advice? All lessons that come to me will be shared as
soon as possible.

Enjoy this one!

Judy Decker

Judy Decker