Need an Ed Tech WIZARD? Try the Ed Tech list

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 12:01:17 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I joined the Ed Tech list a while back....Just in digest form. I have a
wealth of information and links as a result (for many subject areas) -- as
well as several Tech WIZARD contacts now. I have a folder on my machine just
for them. Several Getty members are on the list, too. I contribute when I
can. Those of you venturing into web editing now will find this list very
helpful in solving "glitches" on your site. All tech people are not created
equal (grin). I know some of you have your own horror stories to share.

Here is information about the list.

Edtech Archives, posting guidelines and other information are at:
http://www.h-net.msu.edu/~edweb
Please include your name, email address, and school or professional
affiliation in each posting.

I have received excellent advice/answers for every post I make (too many
topics to list here)...and often immediately. This is how I get what I
want.... I write a very nice thank you to EACH person who replies (sent Off
list). Often it is the same people who help me....and again I thank them off
list personally. These folks are real wizards and know both platforms - all
software. And after I get help? I make every effort to "pay it forward" by
passing the advice on to one of you -- and in turn helping someone on the Ed
tech list. Many have referred their art staff to IAD. What goes around comes
around (smile).

Ed Tech is moderated - so your posts are approved first before appearing on
the list.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/