Summer Reading

---------

From: priestlr (priestlr_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 11:23:43 PDT

Hi all-

I will be reading the childrens novel "Chasing Vermeer" by Blue Balliett this summer. One review described it as a "DaVinci Code" for kids. It deals with Vermeer paintings and one of the characters is named Calder (which is interesting). Also it has some swell illustrations with a hidden mathmatical-geometry code pieces in each of them. I haven't started it yet, but am eager to do so.

-Ri(h Priestley

---