Digital Photography

---------

From: John Scott (jscott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 10:33:36 PDT

Hi,

Has anyone switched their film photo program over to digital (all or part)? I'm thinking of offering parallel digital projects through the year, and would appreciate any insights you have. Any equipment suggestions, or assignment suggestions would be greatly appreciated. (I also teach computer graphics and already have a lab with 12 Dells with PhotoShop on them.)

John Scott
Hayes High School
Delaware, OH

---