kim's studio

---------

From: Kim Millen (kim_millen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 10:16:07 PDT

hi all, the camera crews left last night... THAT was interesting! Although it ws incredibly fun and we learned a lot abouthow tv is produced, i am left will a mess you won't believe! they just emptied the room to other parts of my house. i label and sorted the floor area the first day, butthe 2nd day, their objective was to get all the stuff on sleves (that encircle the room) out. it is everywhere... they left telling me t organize it in categories. it's hysterical (or i should be), lol. it will get better... now i need to get rid of half of it...

thanks for all who replied to my plea for suggestions. the artists i heard from said to get halogen track lighting but  that wasn't really for teaching... one teacher suggested that may not be a good choice because when there a different students the lighting isn't even. any more suggestions?  QUICKLY< LOL!  thanks!, kim

---