Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Portrait Triptych Lesson on IAD (elementary through high school)

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 28 2004 - 19:46:16 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

Thanks to Sara Scheid, we have another great portrait
lesson on Incredible Art Department. Images to come.
Sara forwarded me a wonderful lesson by Judy Sassano:

I will write up a self portrait twist on this
lesson.... plus some other "Judy-isms" - and some
links etc. It is linked from elementary lessons - but
you could adapt it to middle school and high school.
(for high school, I would use masonite -- really
make a treasure! -- but you could use mat board or
corrugated cardboard too).
Linked from:

Enjoy -- happy planning for fall...this looks like a

Keep the good lessons coming in...even if authored by
someone else. I can email them for permission to
publish (if email address is given). I will get all
new lesson plans shared as soon as possible so you can
make plans....They may not all be complete for a

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources