Re: Norton Anti-Spam (Carolyn and all) - Try Mailwasher

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 28 2004 - 07:44:40 PDT

This is a good idea Carolyn.... I would suggest
opening your bulk folder/spam folder to make sure it
is all Spam. Spam filters are not always reliable. My
email address will end up in your spam folder....it
always does for people until they move it to the Inbox
folder. Some of your Getty mail will arrive as Spam,
too. Yahoo thinks it is doing me a favor by sorting
out Spam... I still have to open the folder to make
sure it isn't one of you. It took weeks before it
finally realized some of you are wanted emails.

For those of you who do not want to shell out the
money on new software - try downloading Mailwasher -
by Nick Bolton of New Zealand (I think). It is
marvelous- YOU get to select what to blacklist. bounce
and what to mark Spam....You can "teach" it. I just
dowloaded his update and haven't fully explored all it
can do...so far I do like the improvements. I have
Mailwasher linked on my Art Curriculum page as
Internet Helpers - but you can find the link easily in
Google.

Judy Decker