Norton Anti-Spam

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 28 2004 - 06:44:41 PDT

I recently had to update my Norton anti-virus program...and I have Norton
Internet Security with Anti-Spam. Now...you can purchase Norton with many
different features...whatever suits your needs.

Since installing this...I hardly ever see any Spam messages any more...they
go directly to the Norton Anti-Spam folder...and all I have to do is right
click on it and empty it periodically. It is GREAT! It's so nice to get
rid of most of the spam.

This program also alerts me when someone is trying to access my
computer...and lets me know where they are located on the map. I have a
firewall.

Also, my server (similar to Road Runner) has installed anti-virus program
and right now, they are catching ALL of the messages containing viruses.

Just wanted to share...
Carolyn

---