Re: Jewelry Making Books

---------

From: jlb (wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 19:10:07 PDT

Hi,
some books that I have used with students:
The Best Little Beading Book Wendy Simpson Connor

Creative Bead Weaving by Wells ( a lot more difficult)

Somewhere I have the directions for making a simple Native American
beaded bracelet out of seed beads. Kids loved it. don't know where it is
though. Still have the sample. I started them with a simple seed bead
ring. Have the directions for that too---somewhere.
I remember we used # 32 wire. These were fairly simple. even my LD/ ED
kids whipped out tons of these and gave them to their friends and
decorated their back packs with them.

hope this helps. the back of the Sax catalog should have some simple
bead books.

Gelato

---