Post Digital/Computer Artists you admire- See Arts Minnesota Collection

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 15:10:42 PDT

Dear ArtsEdnetter,

I have become "cyber friends" with James Michael
Lawrence - digital artist from Minnesota...and I owe
thanks to Kevan Nitzberg for that. He posted the Arts
MN site initially. Check out This Collection of
Digital Art that James has curated:
http://www.mnartists.org/tourHome.do?action=start&rid=40505

I have James - and this exhibit linked up on my
American Art Page (under Lawrence) - the collection is
also linked on Artist/Art Styles page (scroll down)
and on Art Ed page under technology. I have also added
it on IAD Art Styles page (in Art Depts. button - the
"heads' section).

Several teachers have used James work as inspiration:
http://www.mnartists.org/artistHome.do?rid=13901
Lots of new stuff added - take another look.

I would like to add to the digital arts collection of
artists on IAD as the question does come up from time
to time on all lists. Share any artists you have used
- please also give the web link. No need to post
artists who do not have web site right now.

Thanks in advance.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker