Re: any suggestions for colleges/univ. to study 3-D &jewelry?

---------

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 13:59:51 PDT

help....one of my students is really interested in three-dimensional
design.won lots of awards in this area..and is magnificent..likes creating
jewelry...has looked at the school of american craftsman at rit in
rochester, ny...wasn't happy with it...anyone have any suggestions?
anna ---

Look at SCAD- savannah College of Art and Design. Heidi in VA

---