Re: NYC vacation - THANKS!

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 11:29:59 PDT

Thanks to all of you who posted information about a NYC vacation!
I have printed off all of the messages and we are in the process of making
our plans.

I learned something about "shopping online" for airline tickets, hotels,
etc. when looking for bargains. When you find it a super deal...BOOK it!!!!
Right then...it may be "here today, gone tomorrow"...that's what happened on
our flight plans...also had to change our dates and cost us more $$$.

But anyhow...we have airline tickets and room reservations!

Thanks again for your hints and tips!
Carolyn Roberts

> And the city is beautiful!
>
> Anyway, have a wonderful time! Wear comfortable clothes, comfortable
shoes,
> and keep hold of all your belongings at all times! hahaha

---