RE: Shoes-shoes-shoes -- Send in your ideas!

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 08:42:52 PDT

After my 5th grade students did contour drawings of their shoes on 9" x 12 " paper, I gave them 12" x 18" brown paper. Using the bottom of their shoes and tempera paint, they printed around the edge of the paper. Some used their tread print in a random manner, some used a patterend approach. After the prints were dry, the drawings were mounted in the middle of the printed paper.
Jan