Re: mat cutters

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 07:00:39 PDT

Any of the Login Mat Cutters are easy. Some like the cutters
that you push, and others like the pull. If you are new to mat
cutters, try a low end version first before you spend invest in
a good one. I have used the Login mat cutters for years, and
have only used the school version. If I had a supply catalog in
front of me I would be able to give you more information.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802
austart@bryanisd.org (Art Classes)