Sister Marys on the Web

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 26 2004 - 11:27:03 PDT

I have a delightful sister-in-law who is a Carmelite nun. She is
Frani's oldest sister. I guess they have finally found technology in
Jackson, Mississippi because they now have a web site.
    http://www.jacksoncarmel.org/
We took Mary and Frani's mom around to see the sites in Northern
New Mexico last summer. Soon she can fly out and visit us at our
new home in Albuquerque. I'm not sure who created the web site
for them but it seems designed well for the austere life style of a
convent in the heart of dixie.
                                              Woody In KC

---