Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Sat Jun 26 2004 - 07:07:42 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 07:07:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: usman bello <usmanbello700@yahoo.com>
To: artsednet-request
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 07:07:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: usman bello <usmanbello700@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: next of kin
To: usmanbello700@yahoo.com
 Attn:sir
 i  am Barrister USMAN BELLO. I am the Personal
 Attorney to marcus wood a national of your country,
who used to
 work with Shell Petroleum Development Company in
 Nigeria(SPDC). On the 21st of April 1999, my
 client,his wife And their three children were
 involved
 in a car accident along Sagamu/Lagos Express Road.

 Unfortunately they All lost their lives in the event
 of the accident, Since then I have made several
 enquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my
 clients
 extended relatives, this has also
 provedunsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided
 to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate
 any
 member of his family but of no avail, hence I
 contacted you.

 I contacted you to assist in repartrating the money
 and property left behind by my client before they
 get
 confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank
 where this huge deposits were lodged.Particularly,
 the
 Bank where the deceased had an account valued at
 about
 $9million U.S dollars(nine million us dollars).

 Conseqently,The bank issued me a notice to provide
 the
 next of kin or have the account confiscated within
 the
 next ten official working days. since i have been
 unsuccesfull in locating the the relatives for over
 2
 years now.I seek your consent to present you as the
 next of kin of the deceased since you are from the
 same country so that the proceeds of this account
 valued at $9 million U.S dollars can be paid to you
 and
 then you and me can share the money. 55% to me and
 40%
 to you,while 5% should be for expenses or tax as
 your
 government may require.

 I have all necessary legal documents that can be
 used
 to back up any claim we may make. All I require is
 your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal
 through. I guarantee that this will be executed
 under
 a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from
 any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me
 by
 my email to enable us discuss further.

 Yours Faithfully,

 Barrister USMAN BELLO.

 NB: please indicate your full interest by inculding
 phone and fax numberand also reply me on this email
injocob@lawyer.com