Re: Best Staff Development

---------

From: Mikel Lee (mikellee31_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 21:01:38 PDT

The best staff development that I went to was when all
the art teachers in our district k-12 got to go to the
local university and take a printmaking class all day.
we got to see new and old techniques and all discussed
our different grade levels and how the lessons could
be adapted to be age appropriate. we also got to make
art for a big part of the day. our district is really
good about getting the art teachers rescued from the
other fine arts so that we can do what is important to
us. - mikel