Shoes-shoes-shoes -- Send in your ideas!

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 19:19:52 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Shoes was a hot topic on all lists last fall. I would like to add your
lesson ideas to Incredible Art Department.
I sent out way more links that anyone will ever need for Shoes - now I just
have to check them again to see if they are active and get some of them
linked. Here are the lesson ideas that were sent in so far:

Here is the start of the Shoes Ideas page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/shoes.htm

Here is Sara Gant's High School Lesson Page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/shoes2.htm

And Justin Kramer's Ceramic Shoes:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Justin3.htm

I will be adding Barbara's Summer Shoes, too.

Send a brief summary of your lesson and one image for the lesson page.

Links to come - they will be ready for you in the fall.

Enjoy!

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/