Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Shoes-shoes-shoes -- Send in your ideas!

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 19:19:52 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Shoes was a hot topic on all lists last fall. I would like to add your
lesson ideas to Incredible Art Department.
I sent out way more links that anyone will ever need for Shoes - now I just
have to check them again to see if they are active and get some of them
linked. Here are the lesson ideas that were sent in so far:

Here is the start of the Shoes Ideas page:

Here is Sara Gant's High School Lesson Page:

And Justin Kramer's Ceramic Shoes:

I will be adding Barbara's Summer Shoes, too.

Send a brief summary of your lesson and one image for the lesson page.

Links to come - they will be ready for you in the fall.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources