RE: artsednet digest: June 24, 2004

---------

From: Kim Millen (kim_millen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 12:08:09 PDT

hi all , the camera crews arrive tomorrow... thanks for any tips. i think it will be resilient vinyl floor sheeting.... any suggestions on color (light or dark) , i think halogen track lighting, and light green walls and beige with a touch of green in floor. am i crazy not to go all beige or white?   so far cheap joes has donated $500! that will get a table and those stacking bins for my water color paper!!@  any thing else you can think of.... dream on.... i'm a bit overwhelmed and i'll probably think, oh should have asked for that... any other art  suppliers you use? thanks, kim

---