Photo curriculum is coming - Karalee

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 11:25:38 PDT

Greetings Karalee,

There is quite a bit on IAD for drawing...Design is weak (I tried to get some folks to submit lessons but they just didn't have time). A complete photo curriculum is coming this summer from Patty Knott. I will share it with the list as soon as I get it...In the meantime - check out all of the photo links I have on my site:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/photo.htm
Look under lesson plans.

Thanks for sharing the Cut & Paste updates - I will take a look. "John Crowe" is pretty famous now (smile) - I am assuming he is the TAB Choice John Crowe? Kathy Douglas has brought that name to our list.

Judy Decker

---