Re: NYC vacation

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 10:31:14 PDT

It is a good idea to have one of those flat pocket belts that clip on
around your waist under your shirt.

I had one of those which was a good size and I wore it into NYC to shop
while my husband was at a meeting. He dropped me off at Lord & Taylor
Flagship store. I had already put a few small purchases in the bag
under my big sweat shirt. I wad done with all I needed so I was just
enjoying looking at $300.00 bags and then on to the expensive sweaters
on another floor. I noticed there was a lot of security on each of the
floors I was on and by the 3rd floor I realized they were all the same
security guards so they were following me from floor to floor. I took
the bag out from under the sweat shirt and bought a $2.00 pair of sox.
They all disappeared ;<)

I love NY
Sharon ~ NJ

> And the city is beautiful!
>
> Anyway, have a wonderful time! Wear comfortable clothes, comfortable
> shoes,
> and keep hold of all your belongings at all times! hahaha

---