Re: NYC vacation/ sidewalk portrait.

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 10:20:56 PDT

My husband's uncle had his portrait sketched by a young sidewalk artist
in Central Park many years ago and we have it hanging in our home. The
signature is Ben Shaun. The first time he showed me the portrait in
his home I thought it looked like Ben Shaun and he told me to look at
the signature. You never know who is just beginning making a living
doing portraits in Central Park ;<)
Sharon ~ NJ
> When in NYC, do NYC kinds of things so you have that NYC experience.
> Go to a
> show, go someplace famous for dinner. Go to China Town, walk through
> Central
> Park on a Sat. or Sunday to see all the artists painting, have your
> caricature (pardon my spelling) done by a Central Park Artist.

---