Re: Gina - pieces of excitement - and Su

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 09:30:40 PDT

Howdy Gina!

--- Grant headquarters <jggrant@melbpc.org.au> wrote:
> Oooh, I can't resist sending this message.

Oooh...and I can't resist telling you how refreshing
your message is! I love these "trips" into your
classroom... I love hearing the excitement! I am
looking forward to the days when you are on holiday so
you can share more with me/us. I do have some art show
images to get added to your mini site and would LOVE
to add more of your student work. I am VERY interested
in all of these projects and especially the Totems....
I really want to see the kiddies work on that one.

Su... I have some old email corresponsdences between
Gina and myself. Gina has told me a lot about
Australia - and none of it is personal information
(what is personal - I will weed out). These emails
will give you a taste of Autralia if Gina does not
have time for an art/email exchange right now. I know
she is working on graduate work, too - and we all know
how demanding that is. If you want this "window" into
Australia, let me know and I will forward them to you
off list (to Su only right now).

Gina is the one to thank for my "Caring and Sharing"
Getty spirit. The CD-ROM she sent to me on Aboriginal
Art made its way all across the country one year. I
have since donated it to the local art resource
center. I know the rest of of you get tired of hearing
this....but some of you need to "pay it
forward"...Summer is a good time to share.

What "excitement" from your classroom do you have to
share with all of us?

Cheers!

Judy Decker

=====