Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: glass engraving

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 24 2004 - 15:07:11 PDT

I didn't engrave, but I made a stencil out of contact paper--just cut
out with an x-acto knife, then sandblasted it. It was super fast. It
would be really nice to have a blasting booth with little arm
protectors. I was outside covered from head to toe and wearing a gas
mask. Sid

>>> 06/24/2004 7:54:28 AM >>>
Has anyone every done any glass engraving and would be willing
to share some suggestions. I have only done one try at it. I
am using a Dremel tool. I have been asked to do 60 retangular
glass vases with a Technology logo. I really could use some
suggestions here.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802 (Art Classes) Mail)