Carolyn's Red Hat Show - lesson on IAD (all grade levels)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 24 2004 - 09:19:13 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Carolyn's lesson was the first "pay it forward"
lesson. She received Mark Anderson's 30 page Journal
pdf file and selected a lesson from her collection to
share back. I now have her lesson on Incredible Art
Department.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/carolyn-redhat.htm
This lesson can go for all grade levels. Linda Woods
want to try it with elementary. I have it linked to
high school plans.

I will be adding a "blurb" about it on the persective
lesson page too....
Middle School teachers - think how it might add a
spark of interest to your perspective lessons. See
http://cyber.lenoir.k12.nc.us/khs/croberts/Images/LeighAnn_RH.jpg
 - So many possibilities.

Please send your contribution at your convenience. I
am in no rush. I won't add as many "Judy-isms" to all
lessons....This one of Carolyn's was just my favorite
one of hers...Especially since I made my own Red Hat
art this summer. FYI - I spent three hours on this
lesson - just for the fun of it. I won't do that with
all lessons that come in.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker