Re: special needs students

---------

TwoDucks_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 07:51:12 PDT

In a message dated 6/23/2004 10:43:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ABRDR writes:

> disabilities (autism, and MR as well as multiple physical
> disabilities).
Hi Donna,
This sounds like a very interesting and challenging job. My take on your request for lessons is that for children in the three catagories you list above there is nothing that is one size fits all for this population. I imagine that you will probably be designing independent and unique experiences for each of the children in these tiny 20 minute visits. Let us know if we can assist you in this!
kathy douglas
http://knowledgeloom.org/tab

---