Best Staff Development

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 05:48:39 PDT

Trying to get a cross reference from Elementary thru High School
of what you feel is the best Staff Development Day you have had
in relation to your curriculum. What made it the best.

For me it was when each art teacher brought a lesson that
included detailed steps to a finished project. It also included
individual research that was needed to be successful. We did a
swap on the lesson, by pick a number, and then for the day, we
each completed the lesson and project we chose. Of course the
supplies needed for the project were in bag with the project.

It was interesting to be able to take an elementary lesson to
high school and vice versa. Also working with materials that
you may not have worked with in the past.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802
austart@bryanisd.org (Art Classes)