Photos Tell Stories

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 15:19:49 PDT

Julie Denesha was in my Middle School art class as a visiting artist
years back.
She was also the daughter of a good friend and fellow Rosedale teacher.
Julie
went off to Europe to hone her craft. I guess it worked out well because
I heard
her today on a local public radio broadcast. She has turned into an
excellent
teller of stories with her photos. You can see some of her work at:
    http://www.americanphotojournalist.com/member.php?user=jdenesha#
The world has gone digital but photos are still powerful art. In fact it
was Julie's
visit to my classroom when I first became aware of digital photography.
                                        Woody in KC

---