Some Pointers on working with LD (Learning Disabilities)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 10:04:48 PDT

Greetings Donna and all,

I still need to figure out how to mesh all of this
information together...Here is a file on Lesson Tips
for Learning Disabilities from Pam Whisenhunt
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/special2.htm

(Pam - I added the short diddy at the bottom on
written assessments - you might want to elaborate at
some point - I left my assessment strategy notebook at
school - on purpose).

I will add to this page....soon....Pam's just looked
like a good one to start with.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker