Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Special Needs - Some Lesson Plans

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 08:55:33 PDT

Thanks Kathy!

Here is the link to the lesson plans:

P Buckley Moss Foundation logo is "For Special
Learners: Growing Through the Arts"

"The P. Buckley Moss Foundation for Children's
Education encourages instructional collaboration among
educators for the purpose of including the arts in
classroom experiences as an essential ingredient in
the education of all children. Toward that end, we
present the following classroom tested approaches to
teaching students with identified perceptual,
cognitive, sensory, and physical challenges."

Home page:

For those of you who do not know P. Buckly Moss - she
is an artist who does stylized Amish painting -
showing Amish life. Her figures are quite lyrical.
Here is her web site:
I personally don't care for her work - but I do like
the person:

Thanks Kathy for pointing out this resource - I will
add it to my page.

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?