Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: artsednet digest: (special needs...)

Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 08:13:45 PDT

In a message dated 6/22/2004 8:20:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ABRDR writes:

> have just accepted an art position here in Florida that
> has a large ESE population

Interesting information is available from the foundation listed below which supports arts for special learners. I would also recommend "googling"--in doing research in the past I ran into dozens of websites covering this topic.

P. Buckley Moss Foundation for Children's Education
 601 Shenandoah Village Dr, Box 1B Waynesboro, VA 22980 Phone: (540) 932-1728