Donna (in Florida) - Gail - Pam W - Special Needs

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 06:39:46 PDT

Greetings Donna and all,

Some of us still need stuff spelled out... I gather
the SE is Special Education - What is the first E?
Exceptional?

Donna - Many will be able to help if they know more
details. I am connecting you with Pam Whisenhunt and
Gail right now..... But I am sure they will want to
know more, too - like what grade levels and what kind
of materials you have to work with. Please tell us
more.

Gail received a lot of help from the list this spring
- I bet she would be happy to pay it forward now. Gail
held a long term sub position for special needs
students.

Pam and Gail - here is Donna's email address if you
have time to help her: ABRDR@aol.com

There was a discussion on Special Needs this month:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Mar04/index.html
Scan the subject lines - I saw many posts - LD -
special needs - etc.

Judy Decker