Watercolor Workshop

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 20:12:50 PDT

I want to encourage anyone looking for a great watercolor workshop to
think very
seriously about the Adams State watercolor workshop. It's always held at the
Sagebrush Inn in Taos, New Mexico. Ken and Louise Blair are the best Inn
Keepers in the world. Next year the workshop runs from the12thof June to
the
18th. The cost is very reasonable, especially with the fantastic meals
we are served.
This year we were down to an enrollment of only 45. It should be at least
at 60 students. I'm going to quit telling people that it is full
already. It is so
important that Adams State continue this great tradition. I've been
going since
1985 and many have been going much longer than I have. We all learn so much
from each other and the Taos light is something to be experienced. Did I
mention
the food ? I limit myself to one desert per meal but I didn't limit the
wine.
Below are links to pics I took at this years workshop.
                                        Woody in KC

http://www.taospaint.com/Taos04/Watercolors.html
    Photos of other peoples paintings at the workshop.
http://www.taospaint.com/Taos04/Workshop.html
    Photos from this years watercolor workshop.
http://www.taospaint.com/Paintings/Taos04.html
    Photos of paintings I did at the workshop.
    Photos of progress on our new house.

---