Free Graphics Software

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (hoart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 17:56:13 PDT

Hi,

Some free graphics software I just heard about.

Harold

Microsoft Expression
Previously available just for Macs, now Windows users can download
this idiosyncratic vector graphics application -- free. And who's the
generous provider? Microsoft, no less! Providing an unusual approach
to vector graphics creation, we suggest you snag this one pronto.

   Win -
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,yru,1,j1xb,dbso,7epi,ax8d
   Mac -
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,yru,1,6kld,3soh,7epi,ax8d

POV-Ray
The just-released new version of this free 3D graphics creation app
provides numerous speed and stability improvements. While the price tag
makes it available to anyone, many pros also find it a compelling tool.

   Win -
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,yru,1,8qor,d197,7epi,ax8d
   Mac -
http://nl.internet.com/ct.html?rtr=on&s=1,yru,1,7sac,6d6x,7epi,ax8d