Tunnel Book Lesson on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 17:37:06 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I have updated Joanna Davis' lesson on Pop-up Tunnel books:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/joanna-popart.htm
Joanna did this lesson around the work of Keith Haring - but it has so many
possibilities (some are shown on the lesson) I shared her lesson before but
did not have images or resources on yet.

Lesson is linked from elementary and middle school plans. I even think high
school students would have fun making one (Joanna did this as a workshop
with teachers and they loved it).

I put a brief description and origin of tunnel books on the lesson - more
can be found in the links.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/