Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 09:35:26 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
From: "JOYCE CHEN" <joyce_chen@citicorp.com>
To: artsednet-request
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:36:09 -0700
From: "JOYCE CHEN" <joyce_chen@citicorp.com>
To: leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:36:09 -0700
Subject: A Trust Matter
JOYCE CHEN
#117-1=2C Min Sheng E=2E Road=2E
Sec=2E 3=2C Taipei=2C
Taiwan
Attn=3A Dear Friend=2C
I wish my proposal would not come to you as a surprise=2E I am JOYCE CHEN=2C I work as you would have seen with CITICORP=2C although this being a brief introduction=2E
Anyway=2C we had a foreign client =28Mohamed Mohd Salaheldin=29 who deposited a huge sum of amount=2C US$28=2E5million =28Twenty Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars=29 with our bank=2E
Unfortunately=2C this client was among the victims of EGYPTAIR FLIGHT NO=2E990 that crashed on the 31-10-1999 in U=2ES=2EA=2E Confirmable from the below website
www=2Ecnn=2Ecom=2Fus=2F9911=2F02=2Fegyptair990=2Elist=2Findex=2Ehtml =3Chttp=3A=2F=2Fwww=2Ecnn=2Ecom=2Fus=2F9911=2F02=2Fegyptair990=2Elist=2Findex=2Ehtml=3E
=3Chttp=3A=2F=2Fwww=2Ecnn=2Ecom=2Fus=2F9911=2F02=2Fegyptair990=2Elist=2Findex=2Ehtml=3E or
www=2Egreatdreams=2Ecom=2Fplane990=2Ehtm =3Chttp=3A=2F=2Fwww=2Egreatdreams=2Ecom=2Fplane990=2Ehtm=3E
But=2C since then we have not had anybody to come for the claims as the next of kin=2E A situation I have monitored closely with my position in the bank=2E
Now=2C having monitored this deposit and managed it over the years before his death=2C and hence nobody has showed up as the next of kin for the past two years plus=2C I have removed the file to my =22private vault=22=2E
I now solicit for your assistance to present you as the next of kin as every other arrangement has being concluded by me and I am only waiting for a foreigner to enable me move the funds to his account=2E This does not have any risk attached to it as all the internal documentations would be handled by me and every loop holes sealed off=2E
I therefore request you to confirm your interest by a return message and I will furnish you with the full details and what to do concerning this deal=2E What you stand to gain would be discussed and it is negotiable before the deal commences=2E
Note=3A Please send your reply to the email address below=2E=2E=2E
joyce=5Fchen=40excite=2Ecom
Believing to hear from you soonest=2E
Kind regards=2C
JOYCE CHEN