Re: art mag for class

---------

From: LINDA KIELING (kielingl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 07:26:59 PDT

ARTaFacts Magazine - has elementary and secondary level subscriptions
www.artafactsmagazine.com (419) 885-8830

>>> houstonianerd@yahoo.com 6/20/2004 9:18:52 PM >>>
Hello ArtsEdNet Talkers -

A while back there was a classroom magazine mentioned and I've since
forgot the name of it - it's not scholastic or school arts

It is really a 11X17 paper that has been folded in half to make a 4
page "booklet" and is geared to grades 7 - 12. There were something
like 24 to a class set and it was relatively inexpensive...I thought the
name was artifacts or articculate or something along those lines, but
cant find it...I lost all of my bookmarks on my old computer.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Thanks, Dawn