kim's studio

---------

From: Kim Millen (kim_millen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 20 2004 - 23:12:33 PDT

hi all!  I meet with the organizer for the first time tomorrow morning. I had to laugh at the "just sit back and enjoy..", actually i do most of the work. we are hiring a guy to sheetrock, and yes, we pay! , but the majority will be done by me... it takes one month... i even have to pay the organizer $2000, but it shoudl be worth it. i'll get product donated and it will be done!!!!!  I need help in deciding what type of lights to install. Any suggestions? I heard built in lighting... but what kind??what about flouresent? the full spectrum light? i'm taking all your suggestions to the designer! thanks! it will probably be aired in the fall. we finish taping July 27th and we leave for Japan the next morning!!! eeeckkk, talk about stress! thanks for all the suggestions... i am mainly interested in watercolor but my daughter will use the studio to do her very large pastel protraits. i teach all mediums except clay in there. so, you all think concrete floors? hard to stand on isn't it? what about that new fake wood flooring ?   do tell, keep it coming, i only have one week to go!!!! thanks, kim

---