art mag for class

---------

From: houstonia nerd (houstonianerd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 20 2004 - 21:18:52 PDT

Hello ArtsEdNet Talkers -

A while back there was a classroom magazine mentioned and I've since forgot the name of it - it's not scholastic or school arts

It is really a 11X17 paper that has been folded in half to make a 4 page "booklet" and is geared to grades 7 - 12. There were something like 24 to a class set and it was relatively inexpensive...I thought the name was artifacts or articculate or something along those lines, but cant find it...I lost all of my bookmarks on my old computer.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Thanks, Dawn