Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Back from Taos / Moving Soon

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 20 2004 - 19:27:18 PDT

Two weeks on the road is enough. The day I left home Frani sold our house.
That should send me a message, but I went to Taos anyway. I only did seven
paintings this year. They are on my website at:
I went through Albuquerque to check on the progress of our new house. It may
just get finished in time. Some new pics are at:
I got back to KC today. Tomorrow I get back to packing because we can't stay
here anymore. I'll even have to sign off the internet very soon. I'll
have a new
e-mail address when we get to New Mexico. I hope everyone is having a great
start to their summer. It's good to be home even if I have to leave it soon.
                                              Woody in KC (Not for Long)