Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: End of Darkroom

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 20:33:03 PDT

Another issue is the archival quality of the medium. I was just in the
darkroom a couple of weeks ago printing the b/w negs from my grandparents
wedding in the 1920s. Also have a big collection of the 4x5 glass negs.
How long will a disk or CD last?? Doubt it will be for generations to find
and enjoy like we do now...

Best Restaurant Giveaway Ever! Vote for your favorites for a chance to win
$1 million!