Calling for Photoshop Lessons

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 12:21:10 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

Last winter I forwarded Donna Pauler's Word lesson
files to several list members with the understanding
that they would submit images and lesson adaptation to
Incredible Art Department.

Here is the link to Donna's pdf files to refresh your
memory:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Donna-PS.htm

I sent the Word files for editing all off list - and
only sent them to folks who said they were willing to
submit their adaptation and images for just one lesson
(or an alternate Photoshop/computer graphics lesson).

I would like to have the Photoshop lessons updated
before school starts. You may send to this email
address - or my Road Runner address. No need for
anyone to reply that you will NOT be sending a lesson.
I deleted all of the emails that I sent so have no
idea who all received them.

Thanks for your interest in Donna's lessons.

Judy Decker